Follow for Update Notification
Download Superv Cafe – Restaurant Elementor Template Kit WordPress GPL themes
Superv Cafe – Restaurant Template Kit
Create a stunning WordPress website for your Restaurant, Cafe or any kind of eatery business faster than ever!. Superv is a clean and simple template kit for Elementor, it is ideal for use with Cafes, Restaurants, Coffee Shops or Similar Businesses. No coding needed! Created with the FREE Elementor Plugin!
Kit Key Features:
- No Coding Knowledge
- Fully with Elementor free version ( Elementor Pro is not required )
- Header & Footer Builder Included
- One Click Demo Import
- Unique and Modern Style.
- Super Clear and Clean Layout
- Lifetime Free Updates
- Cross browser compatible
- Post Widget
- Carousel Slide Box ( Create sliders with anything )
- Responsive and Retina Ready
- Compatible with most WordPress themes
- Optimized for search engines
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Required Plugins :
- Themesflat Addons For Elementor
- ElementsKit Lite
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
Setup Global Header and Footer in ElementsKit
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer select Header and click Add New
- Give it a title, leave Entire Site selected and toggle Activation to On
- Click the template title and Edit Content
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer