Follow for Update Notification
Download Treasor – Author eBook Elementor Template Kit WordPress GPL themeslcub
Treasor author ebook Marketing Template Kit is an Elementor Template Kit for quickly and easily creating websites for your business using the Elementor Page Builder plugin for WordPress. It has pre defined important pages, header footer and others form also. Treasor is specially built to showcase and sell your books or eBooks. It is suitable for ebook, promotion,marketing, product landing, author ,book marketplace .
This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor. The popular Elementor Page Builder for WordPress allows you to control your contents and layout more efficiently in a visual drag and drop builder. Our custom addon provides additional functionality and elements for creating dynamic sliders and tabs with any template. Changing any front-end style is simple and easy for anyone without any prior coding knowledge.
Required Plugins :
- Elementor Page Builder (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Elements Kit Lite
- Header and Footer Builder
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Template Kit Import” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update