Follow for Update Notification
Savvi – Software Developer Company Elementor Template Kit
Savvi is a Software Developer Company Elementor Template Kit. The template is pixel-perfect designed, making sure your final creation is flexible and easily extendable. Also, Savvi works flawlessly on various screen size devices.
- True zero coding: styles and effects are done within the Elementor panel
- Global theme style for an easy sitewide style change
- Header and footer builder for flexible layout and design
- Form builder with the working form submission
- Engaging hero animation
With 23 page and section templates available, you’ll have your new website ready in no time.
- Header – Savvi
- Footer – Savvi
- De Carousel – Home > Hero 1
- De Carousel – Home > Hero 2
- Contact Us
- Style guide
- Blog Archive
- Optin Popup
- Single post
- Coming Soon
- Case Study
- Our Process
Elementor Pro Features
- Header and Footer Builder
- Theme Styles
- Global templates for archives
- DethemeKit for Elementor (installed automatically)
- Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Setup Slides & Tabs 1.Import the slide/tab block.You may import more than once and find copies under Templates > Saved Templates to customize. 2.Import the template where the slides/tabs appear. 3.Right click the page to open the Navigator and locate the Carousel or Tabs widget 4.Select the slide or tab template from the dropdowns on the general tab of the element options.