Follow for Update Notification
Download Natoora – Natural & Organic Soap Shop Elementor Template Kit WordPress GPL themes
Natura is a Natural & Organic Soap Shop Elementor Template Kit. The template is pixel-perfect designed, making sure your final creation is flexible and easily extendable. Also, Natura works flawlessly on various screen size devices.
- True zero coding: styles and effects are done within the Elementor panel
- Global theme style for an easy sitewide style change
- Header and footer builder for flexible layout and design
- Form builder with the working form submission
- Engaging hero animation
With 21 page and section templates available, you’ll have your new website ready in no time.
- Style Guide
- Blog Archive
- Optin Popup
- Single Post
- Coming Soon
- Single Product
- Product Archive
- De Carousel – Home > Slide 1
- De Carousel-Home>Slide 2
Elementor Pro Features
- Header and Footer Builder
- Theme Styles
- Global templates for archives
- DethemeKit for Elementor (installed automatically)
- Elementor Pro – This kit requires the Elementor Pro upgrade for some templates and features (not included)
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
### How to Setup Slides & Tabs
- .Import the carousel slide blocks. You may create duplicates of these items under Templates > Saved Templates to customize if you need more than 2.
- Import the Home template where the slides appear into a new elementor page.
- Right click the page to open the Navigator and locate the deCarousel in the first section
- Select the slide template from the dropdowns on the general tab of the element options to create the slider
Configuring Header Popup 1. Import the popup templates and the header 2. Open the header template in the builder 3. Click on the icon that toggles the menu or search and click the wrench icon on the “Popup” setting in the link field and select the popup template to display. That’s it!