Follow for Update Notification
Download Healthree – Medical Clinic & Hospital Elementor Template Kit WordPress GPL themes
Healthree is a Medical Clinic & Hospital Elementor Template Kit. The template is pixel-perfect designed, making sure your final creation is flexible and easily extendable. Also, Healthree works flawlessly on various screen size devices.
- True zero coding: styles and effects are done within the Elementor panel
- Global theme style for an easy sitewide style change
- Header and footer builder for flexible layout and design
- Form builder with the working form submission
- Engaging hero animation
With 20 page and section templates available, you’ll have your new website ready in no time.
- Style Guide
- Blog Archive
- Optin Popup
- Single Post
- Doctor Page
- Doctor Single page
- Coming Soon
- De Carousel – Home > Slide 1
- De Carousel-Home>Slide 2
Elementor Pro Features
- Header and Footer Builder
- Theme Styles
- Global templates for archives
- Elementor Pro
- DethemeKit for Elementor (installed automatically)
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the Envato Elements plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress, then import the Kit zip under Installed Kits by clicking the Import Kit button.
- Set the Menu icon popup template to the Off-Canvas template
- Set the bottom Template on Home and Archives to Footer
- Set featured images on archives under Templates > Theme Builder
- Once the templates are imported to pages for your site, set a featured image for the page to appear in the title background.
How to Setup Slides & Tabs
- Import the slide/tab blocks and customize them. 2.Import the home template where the slides/tabs appear. 3.Right click the page to open the Navigator and locate the deCarousel or Tabs widget 4.Select the slide or tab template from the dropdowns on the general tab of the element options.
Configuring Header Popup
- Import the popup templates and the header
- Open the header template in the builder
- Click on the icon that toggles the menu or search and click the wrench icon on the “Popup” setting in the link field and select the popup template to display. That’s it!