Increase sales by cross-selling and upselling to your customers.
- Cross-selling: Cross-selling is suggesting additional products to your customers that complement what they have already added to their shopping cart. These suggested cross-sell products are shown on the checkout page.
- Upselling: Upselling is suggesting similar, slightly higher value products to a customer than what they are currently viewing — for example, a bundle or package that also includes that product. Upsells are shown on an individual product’s page.
- Custom headings: Personalise the headings that appear above your cross-sells and upsells. In the instance where multiple cross-sells are triggered at checkout and the custom heading is not relevant, a generic heading can be configured.
- Reporting: See how well your cross-sells and upsells are performing with a summary of total number of sales and earnings for each product.
- Enhanced payment details: View details of a specific payment to see exactly which purchased products were cross-sells and which were upsells.
- Exporting: Export a history of both Cross-sells and Upsells in CSV format, for any month, any year, or any status.
- Logging: Just like the other logs in Easy Digital Downloads, you can view logs for both cross-sells and upsells. Look under the hood and see all the cross-sells or upsells for a specific payment ID.
- Fully localized/translation ready: Easily translate and use the plugin in your native language.