Follow for Update Notification
Download Conbiz – Consultancy & Business Elementor Template Kit WordPress GPL themes
Conbiz-Consultancy & Business Template Kit
Conbizis a business coaching and consulting service Elementor Template Kit. Perfect for Business, Consulting Services, Consultant, Finance, Corporate, Financial Advisors, Accountants, Insurance Brokers, Digital Agency. It also fits for relevant websites that require a feature-rich and beautiful appearance online with a flexible and user-friendly design.
Kit Key Features:
- No Coding Knowledge
- Fully with Elementor free version ( Elementor Pro is not required )
- Header & Footer Builder Included
- One Click Demo Import
- Unique and Modern Style.
- Super Clear and Clean Layout
- Awesome and Creative Design.
- Lifetime Free Updates
- Cross browser compatible
- Support Post Widget
- Support Carousel Slide Box ( Create sliders with anything )
- Ultra Responsive and Retina Ready
- Compatible with any WordPress theme
- Optimized for search engines
Required Plugins :
- Elementor (Free)
- Themesflat Addons For Elementor
- ElementsKit Lite
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in ElementsKit
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer select Header and click Add New
- Give it a title, leave Entire Site selected and toggle Activation to On
- Click the template title and Edit Content
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer